Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Metamorphisis Monday - Trivet
















I know you must have a pile of corks filling up your junk drawer with great intentions of making something. I save them, get rid of them and then save them again. This little trivet will be given to my son and I think it is a good use for those pesky corks. When you get a chance, take a look at Between Naps on the Porch (http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/). It is a great blog and so inspiring. The only piece you need to purchase is ring in the plumbing department. It tightens exhaust tubing to dryers.
This blog is dedicated to the things I make. If you'd like to see the things I collect, go to www.raggedykingdom.blogspot.com






3 comments:

Lana Kim White Austin said...

Awesome!
Hugs, Lana

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

great idea! I love a good repurpose!
thanks for sharing!
gail

Marigene said...

What a great way to use corks that otherwise would get tossed! Thanks for sharing.