Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cloth Paper Scissors Challenge - Mini Houses





My little house is 2nd row, 3rd from the left,















Several months ago I spotted a challenge in Cloth Paper Scissrs. It was for creating mini houses. Well, I like mini stuff and I like mixed media art. Sounded great. After getting a very late start, and reading the instructions incorrectly, I entered the challenge on the very last day I could enter it. There were hundreds already listed so I didn't think I had much of a chance. I was amazed when I saw that my little house was selected. They selected 95 houses for their tiny little village and mine was one of them.














































2 comments:

Barb M. said...

Sheila,
Congratulations! The whole village looks so interesting that I am going to my local bookstore to see if they have the magazine or if not to see if they can order it! Great job!

Ruby's Girl said...

Sheila , this is great! Now I will go and look at it in the magazine I bought yesterday. I just love that magazine too . I saw that challenge but did not have time to even think of doing it. Congrats !
Judy L from camp