Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bee Outstanding







I love found objects and in mid February I was in Orlando for a miniature show and traveled with a friend who took the opportunity to visit her daughter. My friend, Vicki, found a little wooden box in the trash. Her daughter was amazed and a little disappointed that her mom was pulling things out of the trash, but Vicki knew I could do somehting with it. (my reputation preceeds me). It was a small little box with three sections. Not terribly exciting, but I liked it immediately. After leaving it on my work bench for a few days, I knew what I was going to do..

A little scrapbook paper, some paint, some beads, gold paint for the elephants and a gel pen. Oh yes, that little crystal was the finishing touch. It was such fun. I hope you enjoy.








No comments: