Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

Little Bity Pots

 




This post is rather unusual in that I am posting this on two blogs. Here and on www.raggedykingdom.blogspot.com. This blog deals with those items I make or someone else makes and the Raggedy Kingdom blog deals with collecting things.   
 
In February I attended the Molly Cromwell Miniature Show in Orlando along with the Fun Day.   I had the opportunity to attend the workshop on miniature pottery.   It was taught by Craig Roberts (The Hairy Potter).     I had taken regular sized pottery here in Key West.  Great fun, but very taxing.   Not nearly as difficult as these little pots.    
 
The potter's wheel is about the size of a half dollar and fits in a plastic dish pan. 



Here they are drying.   They will need to be fired, glazed and fired again.  


Aren't they cute.   The largest is about the size of a nickle.   This class was so much fun. 

 



I

No comments: