Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Water your plants

I love some artists and follow their works for a long time.   I have been inspired by Lisa Kaus' work and have taken a couple of her classes.   I don't beleive in copying artists' works, but I do use them for inspiration. 
Here is my latest attempt at doing somehting other than miniatures ( If you follow www.Raggedykingdom.blogspot.com  you know I do a lot of miniatures)  
I love gold and I love  crystals.   Old faucet spray painted gold with a crystal hanging from the opening.   I love it.

I always do somthing on the back because I think it is boring to look at the back of something and there is nothing to look at. 


I also do things on the side.  

This was a FUN project.      Hopefully inspiration will strike again.  

No comments: