Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Gettng my challenge finished - More Collage

Just this spring, I was lucky enough to go to Portland, Oregon for Art & Soul Retreat where I did a couple very fun and exciting collages.   One of a nest and one of my dog Benny.    You can see it on March 3 posting if you want to scroll back.    Susan Schenk was the instructor.   I had finished Benny and was ready to leave class and take a much needed nap.   About 3, Susan said that I had lots of time left and told me I had time to do another collage.   Not much interested, but always up to a challenge. I went thru her rather generic dogs and picked one.     Since I didn't want to take her pattern, I photographed her picture and went to work doing the background of the pup.   Background was done and it sort of layed on my work table until last night.   I was pleased with it but it took me a bit of time to finish it up.   
As you can see - a rather generic dog.
Finished and framed.   I think it looks like a dog I'd like to add to my household of 3 dogs and 1 cat.  

I see a lot more collages in my future.   

No comments: