Followers

Monday, November 23, 2015

Let's do a trade.

I have a very good friend, Michelle,  who is tentatively planning on moving in a few months.  We met as members of a yahoo group, Assemblage Artists, and have been friends since that time.   I find her work totally inspiring and very out of my comfort zone.   When I knew she was leaving, I wanted to buy a few pieces of her work to add to my collection.   She thought maybe a swap would be better.  She wanted this picture and I was thrilled to find a good home for it.   It is large about 2 x 3 feet and framed, although the picture doesn't show the frame.


This is what I traded for




We have another trade in the works and I will post that soon.  

1 comment:

Michele said...

I really enjoy our friendship. Good conversation and inspiration! I love that we did this exchange. You'll be in
my home everyday, no matter where that is. And I know, you will never be too far away!
Michele