Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Aprons, Aprons, and more Aprons

I love aprons and always have.   I can remember when I was a little girl, my mother always had fancy aprons to use when they had parties or dinners.   I loved them.   She also had 'work' aprons.   Those aprons that were meant to be worn to save your clothes and take the brunt of all the tasks you do in the kitchen and around the house. 

I decided one of the gifts my daughter in law needed for her birthday was a fancy apron.   One she could use for those events where she needed something pretty to cover up her clothes. 

 
I was very pleased with the apron and decided my sister needed on for her birthday.   Two March birthdays can make a lot of work.
 
I did the red one for my sister. 

Well, not to be outdone, I decided I need one.   I was going to the Art and Soul Camp in April and thought it would be great to have a pretty apron to take with me.   I got it done and was so pleased with it, I decided I didn't want to risk getting paint on it so I left it at home.   It is still waiting for a great occasion to wear it.   I hope my Daughter in law and Sister are using theirs.  
 
 
On to more projects.    
 
 


No comments: