Followers

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Charms with a Steampunk Theme

Last year, I posted about my experience with Art & Soul Camp.   One of things I posted about was a charm bracelet embracing the Safari theme.  
 
You can read about the whole experience Here
 
Well, I found another group there that also do charms and not necessarily in affiliation with the Art & Soul group.   I joined that group and they announced a Steam punk themed exchange.   Here are the results of that swap. 
 
 I am just overwhelmed with the clever ideas that people came up with.   All different and all spectacular.   The very last charm picture is the swap that I made.   (always makes me a little nervous to submit a charm to a new group -- Do I measure up?)   All in all I am really enjoying this process.  









 The one above is the swap I made.   The Heart is full of little clock gears. 

The charm came packaged in this little steam punk bag.   So very cute.  Don't know where it will end up, but  I will use it again.
 
This group will allow anyone to host a swap and, of course, I jumped right in to host, The Games We Play and you will see the results of that soon. 
 
 

No comments: