Followers

Friday, March 4, 2016

Art and Soul Portland - Post 7



Today was my last day of classes.   I had two classes.    Tin Babies in the morning and Collage a Bird in the afternoon.   

Both were great.  I've taken a class from Erin Keck before so I knew it was going to be fun.   Tin babies are made from old tins with antique heads from  old broken dolls.    Great fun, fairly easy and lots of enthusiasm from all participants.







A really fun way to make a cute little doll.   This one is designed to hang.   I have a tin from Pink Hot Chocolate featuring Raggedy Ann & Andy.   I brought it with me with a head to learn to to attach.   Stay tuned for the final outcome of that.

I have quite a few tins that will probably evolve into tin babies.   

So sorry I can't post a picture of  my afternoon class project.   Stay tuned, it is to come.   When I returned to my room I got obsessed with packing and it's in the suitcase.   

It has been a fun week and I hope you have enjoyed it too.  




No comments: