Followers

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Art and Soul Retreat - Viriginia Beach - Steampunk Pendant

Yesterday we talked about Steam Punk.   I like it although I don't fully understand all that is included in that description.    My 2nd class of the 1st day was also by Erin Keck and it was called Miniature Dimensional Steampunk Art.   Yesterday you saw the clock and you also saw a piece that came out of an antique travel clock that wasn't used in that clock.   Here is that piece.  


 I tried and tried to find a place for the piece in the clock.   The more I moved it around, the more I thought it might work as a pendant and not a piece of the clock.  
 Look at all the gears that I found and all sorts of mini pieces of clock and watch works.  


 Here is the pendant.   The little fuzzy part of the photo is a tiny little bird that is attached to a post so it will move.   
 
This class was so much fun.   I really enjoyed making it and I enjoy wearing it.   
 
Stay tuned, we will get to Lisa Kaus' class.  

No comments: